Topic of My Research Proposal : On Progress

Since I was still in school doing my lesson plans, marking papers and even during the students' presentation in class, I have thought several topics to be doing in my research proposal later if I am able to further my studies. The topics are mainly about Grammar and Music Relation to Language Studies. Apparently, after attended few weeks of Master classes, my brain has discovered a new folder which it is found in the office of the neglected area within the cerebrum department. The new folder contains of several new topics. There are:

1. The usage of ICT in schools: the new era
2. The effectiveness of collaborative learning in english language
3. The challenges of implementing 21st century learning skills
4. Teachers’ perception towards implementing 21st century teaching-learning approaches
5. Effectiveness of 21st century learning skills towards low proficiency l2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Progress 2.0 : The Research Title, Objectives & Questions